To initiate a claim, you can give us a call or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give details with dates, times and the incident in question and we will get back to you as soon as possible to begin the process.
- Claims for your auto, home, agribusiness or commercial business should be reported to your agent as soon as possible.
- It is a good idea to have the following ready;
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons involved including any witnesses
- The circumstances of the claim
- The name of the insurance company and agent for any other parties involved in the claim
- We are here to help. Ask us about our service provider referral service.
- Be prepared. Follow these tips for faster settlement when you have a claim.
- Keep records of major insured items
- Establish an inventory of your possessions and update it annually
- Videotape or photograph possessions
- Be prepared to provide copies of your records to claims representative.